Indian Arrows vs Shillong Lajong Live Streaming 26 December 2017

Watch Indian Arrows vs Shillong Lajong Live Streaming of today’s match. I League live streaming will be available right after kick off at 01:30 PM Indian standard time. Indian Arrows vs Shillong Lajong Live Streaming will be available at Ambedkar Stadium. Indian Arrows vs Shillong Lajong Live Streaming will be available right after kick off.

TODAY MATCH LIVE STREAMING

Indian Arrows vs Shillong Lajong Live Streaming will be here at 01:30 PM today!!!

Indian arrows vs shilong lajong live streaming

Indian arrows vs Shillong lajong live streaming

Indian Arrows FC are all set to play the match against Shillong Lajong FC at the Ambedkar stadium in Delhi. Both teams come against each other because Indian Arrow FC won the last match against Gokulam Kerala FC while Shillong Lajong were lost by NEROCA FC. Indian arrows FC and Shillong Lajong Fc come across each other on Tuesday, 26 December at 2:00 PM IST (GMT + 5:30)

 

Indian Arrows vs Shillong Lajong MATCH PREDICTION:

Shillong Lajong FC has upper hand against Indian arrow FC. As Indian Arrows FC won only a single match in their last four games While Shillong lajong lost just a single match in their previous six matches. So according to the predictors, there is 40% chance that Indian arrows FC will win the game and 60% chance that Shillong Lajong FC will win this game.

 

Indian Arrows Squad:

Indian Arrows probable first XI squad: Dheeraj Singh; Boris Singh, Deepak Tangri, Anwar Ali, Sanjeev Stalin; Rahul Kannoly, Amarjit Singh, Jackson Singh, Aniket Jadhav; Abhishek Halder; Edmund Lalrindika.
Injured: None
Suspended: None
Key Players: Anwar ali, Edmund lalrindika, Aniket Jadhav.

Indian Arrows I League Fixtures and upcoming matches details.

 

Shillong Lajong Squad:

Shillong lajong probable first XI Squad: Phurba Tempa Lachenpa; Kynsailang Khongsit, Laurence Doe, Juho Oh, Rakesh Pradhan; Novin Gurung, Daniel Odafin; Redeem Tlang, Shaiborlang Kharpan, Hardy Cliff Nongbri; Aiman Saleh Abdullah Al-Hagri.
Injured: None
Suspended: Samuel Lalmuanpuia
Key Players: Redeem Tlang, Aiman Al-Hagri, Kynsailang Khongsit

Shillong Lajong FC Upcoming Matches Venue and Timings.

Last Five Matches of Indian Arrows:

 Lost the previous match against Gokulam Kerala Fc with 0-2 at I-LEAGUE 2017-18 on 22-12-17
 Lost the second last match against Minerva Punjab Fc with 0-1 at I League 2017-18 on 18-12-17
 Lost the third last match again against with the Minerva Punjab with 0-2 at I League 2017-18 on 5-12-17
 Won The Fourth Last match against Chennai city Fc with 3-0 at I League 2017-18 on 29-11-17
 Lost the Fifth Last match against Pune Fc with 0-2 at I league 2012-13 on 5-11-17

 

Last Five Games For Shillong Lajong:

 Lost against NEROCA Fc with 0-1 at I League 2017-18 on 23-12-17
 Won Against Aizwal Fc with 1-0 at I League 2017-18 on 18—12-17
 Draw the match against Mohun Bagan Fc with 1-1 at I league on 14-12-17
 Lost against East Bengal Fc with 1-5 at I league 2017-18 on 9-12-17
 Won against Churchill brothers with 2-0 at I league 2017-18 on 2-12-17
 Won against Gokulam Kerala Fc with 1-0 at I league 2017-18 on 27-11-2017

 

Head to Head  Indian Arrows vs Shillong lajong:

Indian arrows Fc faced Shillong lajong Fc 4 times in I league season 2011/12 and in season 2012/2013 and one time in the federation cup in 2012. Indian arrows won only two matches and lost three games against Shillong lajong Fc. So, till now Shillong lajong Fc is dominating over Indian arrows Fc. Let’s see Shillong lajong Fc will maintain the history of defeating Indian Arrows or not.

Leave a Reply